Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Revision Final Draft


Willie Perry III
November 16, 2010
Ms. Professor Evans
My Reflection

Since I’ve stepped foot into this classroom I knew I liked the atmosphere in the room, from the grunge walls to the grey carpet to all the countertop computers, I enjoyed the nice cool breeze when I first entered the room, with the nice crisp feel of clean air conditioning throughout the semester the room began to change, the feeling of the room began to change when the weather began to break. The heat in the room changed the way the room felt, the room began to feel more like home as the heat raised in the room and the temperature dropped outside. The atmosphere had set the mood of this class all the time I never felt the least bit of disrespect everyone had open arms as to friendship wise.

Ms Professor Evans was always humble each and every time I’ve entered the room she has so much respect for herself and her students she’ll always great you with a smile and a good afternoon. I felt like I was a little kid on a summers evening waiting for big mama to give me a nice big slice of watermelon that’s how it felt in this class room. ‘

Learning was never a problem in this classroom either. Using the computers everyday made me more computer literate, even though I’m used to using a computer. The way ms Evans set her class up was so convenient to student and to her as well in my opinion that’s why she set it up this way for everyone to have a chance to pass and I quote myself. “No one makes you fail you fail yourself by giving up and not trying again”.

What I enjoyed?
I enjoyed every moment of this class, getting to know my teacher Ms. professor Evans. I enjoyed getting to know my peers; I enjoyed all the hands on and oral work in this class, I enjoyed Thursdays most because they were optional and those days gave me peace from my hectic schedule.

What would I recommend doing differently?
I really enjoyed this class so I really wouldn’t recommend Ms Evans to change anything about her class. Everything in this class is convenient because the class has computers for student access during their scheduled time in this class

I'm satisfied with the grade I've received if I could had worked any harder my grade would have been much better, but I'm greatly humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment